Voiceflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs9dmt

Aug 30, 2023
Just a quick question - has anyone managed to get Voiceflex working in multi-tennancy on fusion?

I can see the issue - basically Voiceflex does not like multiple registrations from the same IP - and looking at the logs from Voiceflex they are seeing regs coming in wrong order, as it looke like it struggles seperating the registrations.

Peronally I like Voiceflex but this has meant I have had to use DIDLogic so cannot benefit from the bundle I get on Voiceflex as a reseller for the 3CX installs I have out there...

If anyone has worked out how to make this work please let me know :)

AyrshireIT

Mar 21, 2021
Got the exact same issue,

Been using VF for years and so far managed to persuade them to change the trunk server to one i've never used so far.

But i have been warned by one of there techs to fix the issue but he by no means gave me any clues how to and suggested
it must be because of the way we have registered each connection.

cs9dmt

Aug 30, 2023
I thought about asking them to load each account onto a different server; but I have so many accounts I need to migrate I don't think this will be possible.

One of their techs showed me what the issue is; looks like they cannot differentiate the incoming connections so if trunk account 1 registers super... then when trunk account 2 registers it gets confused - and sees unable to seperate the sessions so thinks the requests are coming out of sequence and will not allow the second session to register.

Have had a fair bit of dialogue with the team there but not sure they can easily fix it - did try to switch to auth the IP; but that did not solve anything either...

Only solution I can think of is to change suppliers but that will not be easy of fun - and I have to negotiate a deal with a new supplier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.