voip.ms inbound works, outbound errors with 401 unauthorized with a 503 service unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2021
Firstly, I have very little background to running FusionPBX -- I'm having troubles with the setup of the rules to get calls traversing whether through carrier or extension to extension.

I have extension 500 and 501 setup on a desktop and a laptop. Communication does not happen. The result is a 404 not found.

Inbound appears to work when ACL domains is set to allow (I have added IP and set to allow) but with it set to deny and select few on allow, it won't pass calls.

Something is amiss I'm afraid, unless I'm doing something insanely wrong. Simple stuff here. But I don't get it.

I am using VoIP.ms as my carrier.

Last edited:

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
The domains ACL should be set to default “deny” and typically only the IP addresses of your providers listed as allow.

Your server or phone IP should NOT be in the ACL

Dec 19, 2021
Ok, now desktop to laptop is working. Thanks.

Now I'm having troubles making outbound calls. My sip carrier is via user/pass, it says reged, but when I dial out it says 404 not found.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
Turns out it was the caller ID information, effective caller id name and number had to be hard set. Just a random guess and it fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.