What billing software package recommended for FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannyg

Apr 6, 2022
I am looking for a software billing packing to integrate with FusionPBX... Any recommendation would be great.

I have tried to contact CGRT Billing, but no reply yet.

Thank you..

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I just purchased neon-soft and testing it now. I'll let you know how it goes.

ewsamuels

Dec 14, 2016
I am looking for a software billing packing to integrate with FusionPBX... Any recommendation would be great.

I have tried to contact CGRT Billing, but no reply yet.

Thank you..
Hello mannyg, my apologies.
I just had a call from DigiDaz (bless him :oops:) so I logged into here but I honestly have not seen your email.
Please email me directly esamuels at voiptology dot com with your full contact details and I will be sure to respond.

dbbrito

Oct 27, 2021
I just purchased neon-soft and testing it now. I'll let you know how it goes.
Hello gflow, I would like to know how much you paid for neon-soft, and how is its integration with fusionpbx, because I'm also looking for a billing for fusion. Thanks

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Im still learning how to use it as with any billing system they are bit complex at the start. The integration piece is really simple, it's basically a one click integration and it imports all of your domains and starts importing the CDR's. So far I'm impressed they also made a change for me really quickly which was good, the issue I had was we have single clients who want to be invoice separately for each site (even though they are one tenant) so neon-soft now allows you to split invoices by the FusionPBX "account_code".

Initial setup is 250GBP and then about 200GBP per month (something like that), the setup fee includes them setting up everything and giving you training etc.

I'm only a few weeks into my setup so after I get more familiar i'll post a full review here.

dbbrito

Oct 27, 2021
Im still learning how to use it as with any billing system they are bit complex at the start. The integration piece is really simple, it's basically a one click integration and it imports all of your domains and starts importing the CDR's. So far I'm impressed they also made a change for me really quickly which was good, the issue I had was we have single clients who want to be invoice separately for each site (even though they are one tenant) so neon-soft now allows you to split invoices by the FusionPBX "account_code".

Initial setup is 250GBP and then about 200GBP per month (something like that), the setup fee includes them setting up everything and giving you training etc.

I'm only a few weeks into my setup so after I get more familiar i'll post a full review here.
Very good! If possible post some prints from the client area. Thanks

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
What do you guys do to prevent fraud? This is always top of my list.

For example, every call that I process, we have thing like max connection fee, max cost per minute, max connection fee international , max cost per minute international etc, etc

These things get checked real time as the call is made.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
I used neon soft for two months last year, did not like it. over complex to generate invoice set rates link clients. Being technical I could not work out the software flow. support which they provide via skype was usless, the lady i was talking to did not or could not really explain much about the flow.

linking to fusionpbx is pretty simple though, few commands in the terminal and your are done. No documentation whatsoever...about the usage of the program, support is pretty lame.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
I had couple of email to CGRT and called one and left voice mail but nobody retured back to me via email or via phone call.

mannyg

Apr 6, 2022

For example, every call that I process, we have thing like max connection fee, max cost per minute, max connection fee international , max cost per minute international etc, etc

DIgitalDaz, which billing software do you use or recommend?

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I used neon soft for two months last year, did not like it. over complex to generate invoice set rates link clients. Being technical I could not work out the software flow. support which they provide via skype was usless, the lady i was talking to did not or could not really explain much about the flow.

linking to fusionpbx is pretty simple though, few commands in the terminal and your are done. No documentation whatsoever...about the usage of the program, support is pretty lame.
I thought exactly the same thing but the software itself looked quite good although quite complex but after a few weeks of testing i'm now really starting to understand it and i'm actually very impressed with the feature set it's becoming easier to use. Feature wise it's on par with most of the billing systems that charge a percentage of revenue invoiced.

Support might not be the greatest, documentation is really lacking but they always respond very quickly to emails and will jump on video calls to explain things. So it will take a couple of months to become familiar with it and you'll need to put the time and effort to learn it that's for sure.

I think CGRT billing and Neon-Soft are two different billing systems though. Calls are not routed through neon-soft, it will just pull CDR's from FusionPBX and other carriers to take them, it'll give you features like customer portals, invoicing for one-off items, credit card payment integration etc. Whereas CGRT has fraud protection, calls are routed through CGRT. This is my understanding anyway.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019

Something I've been testing recently is this http://voisonics.com/sipsentry/ for an extra layer of protection.

In general I block all international destinations except for a few major countries and only open others on request, I use voipmonitor and have been slowly adding notifications in there for long calls or certain traffic type scenarios (late night international calls more than 10 attempts within 10 minutes...things like that) to alert our support team.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I actually use a heavily modified version of pyfreebilling v2. Its replicated across two datacenters.

I've recently discovered, and I have been working on for my own use, that I can build similar functionality using just opensips.

I'm currently working on that.

Reactions: gflow

jonbanega

May 2, 2022
I actually use a heavily modified version of pyfreebilling v2. Its replicated across two datacenters.

I've recently discovered, and I have been working on for my own use, that I can build similar functionality using just opensips.

I'm currently working on that.
Can You Share

Status
Not open for further replies.