What happened to the providers page in fusionpbx master?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nktech1135

Dec 16, 2017
us
On fusionpbx 4.4 there was usually a providers option under the accounts menue, accounts>providers.
Now on master this doesn't exist anymore. What happened to it and why?
There are some other apps missing that i would have expected to see as well. for example advanced>xml editor.

Anyone know what changed?

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
The providers were paying referrals to be advertised. Eventually referrals stopped and payments stopped so the advertising was removed.

Last edited:

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
The other Applications you said are missing like xml editor were moved into their own repo. They aren't gone they were just moved and just have to be installed separately. Here is the location of the xml and script editors... https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-app-edit

FusionPBX was designed to be modular and work it on going in this direction. For example Yealink templates will be moved to the yealink application, Htek templates moved to their application, Fanvil templates moved to a fanvil application. This will allows us to have something like a Firefox add on ability.

Reactions: nktech1135

nktech1135

Dec 16, 2017
us
I like this idea, That way people can slim down and only have what they need.
It would be nice to have this documented somewhere though. I understand the time constraints so don't take it as criticism, i'm just commenting it would be nice. Maybe it was done and i'm just missing the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.