What is Tenant limit Per FusionPBX Instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneet936

Jul 14, 2019
Hello,
I have currently Fusion PBX Server with 16GB Instance in AWS with AWS RDS for Database. Currently I have 45 Tenant and about 5K Extension. I would like to know..
1. how do i decide how many number of tenant and extension capacity i will be able to manage with same instance ?
2. Or what is the configuration required to scale single instance with 100 tenants and 10000 extensions ?

Thanx in advance.
VIP

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
how do i decide how many number of tenant and extension capacity i will be able to manage with same instance ?
How long is a piece of string?

Depends on the acceptable quality required by the parties on the call. If calls are fine at 5K, great. At 10K? great. There is no formula as the bottleneck could be in any place in your interconnected systems.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Hello,
I have currently Fusion PBX Server with 16GB Instance in AWS with AWS RDS for Database. Currently I have 45 Tenant and about 5K Extension. I would like to know..
1. how do i decide how many number of tenant and extension capacity i will be able to manage with same instance ?
2. Or what is the configuration required to scale single instance with 100 tenants and 10000 extensions ?

Thanx in advance.
VIP

That's encouraging. I read before someone that had 500 extensions and was considering another box. 5k extensions is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.