What permission do I need to give

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohyc

Oct 7, 2019
What is the permission I need to give to the user in order for the user to have a "triangle" button so that the user can manually edit the field, instead of just having the drop down list selection?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-10-18 145806.jpeg

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
The general permission to edit this page is provided by the permission "call_center_agent_edit" or in the case of a new record "call_center_agent add". However, access to the "Triangle" button is controlled by the destinations class, and restricted to members of the superadmin group.

Code:
if (if_group("superadmin")) {
    $response .= "<input type='button' id='btn_select_to_input_".$destination_id."' class='btn' name='' alt='back' onclick='changeToInput".$destination_id."(document.getElementById(\"".$destination_id."\"));this.style.visibility = \"hidden\";' value='&#9665;'>";
}

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, that's the way it looks to me. I'm not surprised, allowing a normal user to manipulate destinations is a dangerous thing.

You could decide to change the php code to suit your needs, but I would not advise doing so, amongst other things, it makes upgrades more difficult. An example below:

Code:
if (if_group("superadmin") || if_group("myspecialgroup")) {

gohyc

Oct 7, 2019
I certainly do not want to give some of the admin the access of superadmin. And changing php code is not a good choice also. I guest I just have to let the superadmin do that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.