Wrong Stats on User Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
Can I restrict the user Dashboard to only show calls of that particular user? The system stats he currently sees are for the entire system

whut

Dec 23, 2022
User should only see details for the extension(s) the user is assigned to. Domain level admin should only see the details for the domain. Review the group permissions carefully. Make sure they don't have something global like the XML CDR domain all permission. Test thoroughly with test accounts.

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
I checked the USER group permissions. Only the parameters below are checked.
xml_crd_caller_id_name
xml_crd_caller_id_number
xml_cdr_destination
xml_cdr_direction
xml_cdr_duration
xml_cdr_recording
xml_cdr_recording_download
xml_cdr_recording_play
xml_cdr_search
xml_cdr_search_caller_id
xml_cdr_search_destination
xml_cdr_search_direction
xml_cdr_search_order
xml_cdr_search_recording
xml_cdr_search_start_range
xml_cdr_search_status
xml_cdr_start
xml_cdr_view
DASHBOARD is blank

whut

Dec 23, 2022
You will want to have run the permission updates/upgrade. Probably restore default on the group permissions. If you have made adjustments then make sure to capture those beforehand.

/var/www/fusionpbx/app/xml_cdr/resources/dashboard/recent_calls.php only has 3 permissions:

if xml_cdr_view then access granted to the recent calls dashboard item. your user has this as you have shown.

if not permision xml_cdr_domain and then if has assigned_extensions then show recent calls for assigned extensions. Make sure the user has at least 1 assigned extension. Also make sure xml_cdr_domain permission is not given to the user group.

The 3rd permission is click_to_call_call which you should be able to ignore for this issue you are working on.

The same permissions are in the missed call dashboard item.

The voicemail messages dashboard item has vmail permissions.

Submit a ticket to fusion if you have exhausted permissions and tested thoroughly if you believe you have a found a valid permissions issue.

dcitelecom

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks. I think the problem is that the user does not have an assigned extension since this is simply a fax2email user with an inbound Destination DID and corresponding Fax Server destination. No extension is required for this to work but I guess this messes up the Dashboard stats.

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Then how about make a faxuser group, hide the dashboard items from the group, and redirect faxuser group to the fax application. Do not overwhelm them with the needless access.

Reactions: dcitelecom
Status
Not open for further replies.