xml_cdr: no records showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
A couple of days ago the calls detail records stop showing in Call Detail Records app.
The xml_cdr module is enabled and starts without errors (and no error related to cdr are showing up in the freeswitch logs).
I also checked the xml_cdr.conf and it looks fine. Moreover, if I enable the param "log-http-and-disk", a file is written in the /var/log/freeswitch/xml_cdr/ folder for each call.

Can someone help me?
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: marcus!

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
Check if this setting is set to false or true.

I just went through the code and discovered mine was set to false
Don't forget to click "RELOAD" in the top right after setting it.

1556607012725.png

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
Hi @JamesBorne, thanks for your suggestion.
Unfortunately "http_enabled" was already set to "true". I tried to set to false and then to true, but still not works.

This is how my CDR default settings looks like, could you please check if they are the same of yours?
Thank you.

cdr.jpg

ZPM

Nov 15, 2017
Mine has stopped working before when doing an upgrade had to run Advanced and run Schema and Data Types then my CDRs were showing the missing entries.

marcus!

Feb 4, 2019
Mine has stopped working before when doing an upgrade had to run Advanced and run Schema and Data Types then my CDRs were showing the missing entries.

Mine has as well. Just to clarify, you fixed it by going to: Advanced/Upgrades
Tick schema and execute?

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
Are you using Debian 9 , postgres and nginx?

I am running Debian 9, psql 11.2 and nginx 1.10.3.

Tried ticking Schema and Data types in Advanced/Upgrade, but unfortunately it didn't help.

Edit: upgraded to master branch and cdr still not showing new entries.

Last edited:

marcus!

Feb 4, 2019
@goose2600
No, unfortunately I have not. I'm gonna setup a fresh server and see if it still persists. Like you, I have no idea why it started either.

Only other input I can offer is that 'incompatible destination' gets recorded but nothing else

marcus!

Feb 4, 2019
@goose2600 No, I haven't had the time, yet.

<EDIT>
Forgot to mention that I'll be holding off getting a new server up until 4.5 is released. The one I'm running now is/has been an experimental/learning server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.