Yealink not transmitting BYE correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Another quirk... enough to make a bloke go grey.

The general setup is that I've got Fusion installed on a local server. I've got phones working correctly both remotely and internally, except for one thing, being that the internal phones are not hanging up correctly. All phones are configured the same - they connect to a public domain, with the internal phones connecting to the local server IP via a split DNS entry in the firewall.

When the account transport is set to TCP, there is no BYE packet sent from the phone at all, at least not according to the dump taken directly from the phone. When the account transport is set to UDP, the phone sends half a dozen BYE signals directly to the extension on the other end rather than the PBX. I can't figure out why the transport makes a difference, or why all the SIP signalling (as far as I can tell) is working except for the BYE?

Thanks

tdcockers

Mar 9, 2018
Fixed by duplicating profile to different ports and pointing remote phones to that, then changing the internal SIP profile to use the local ip address rather than the public one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.