Yealink Provision quirks

Status
Not open for further replies.

firmfoit

Jul 5, 2022
Hi all,

I've just spun up a new instance of FusionPBX on a shared hosting platform that I've used a few times. Everything is going normally, until I get to trying to provision a Yealink W70B/W56H combo unit.

There are 2 x T53W units that are on the same network and provisioning, so I'm thinking that the provisioning config is correct.

When I hit autoprovision on the phone web interface, there are 2 quirky things happenging that I can identify:
- Server URL is changed to "https://{$domain_name}/app/provision/" (ie the correct domain name I entered manually is changed to the variable name, but the phone appears to get the right account information and attempts to authenticate
- fs_cli reports "[WARNING] sofia_reg.c:3211 Can't find user [xxxx@mydomain.com]"

I actually had this problem earlier today when trying to connect a GS Wave client, but thought it was because I had been making too much of a mess with the system while experimenting, so I blew it away and did a clean install. The same GS wave client also connects without problems now.

My best guess is that it might have something to do with the device not being created in the right domain/context when I was copying a previous device but deleting it and entering it from scratch didn't help either.

Any other suggestions where to look?
Thanks.

firmfoit

Jul 5, 2022
On the off chance, I recreated the extension and the device from scratch but used a different extension number, and the phone provisioned correctly and registered immediately, If I was guessing there might be an issue with copying that creates a partial record in the database... I don't have the skill to examine this further but happy to run tests/provide logs if that is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.