Yealink visitor preview before picking up the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

Mar 8, 2017
I can do this with diaplplan for single phone. Has anyone done for ring group? Seems when enabling preview, Yealink send back additional invite from phone to door phone. Perhaps will need to setup conference ?

NoFate

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, looking for same thing...
I have an hikvision intercom, if I call a sip client , i see early media (video) but when I call a group, I dont see early video on sip clients...

Did you manage?

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
I can do this with diaplplan for single phone. Has anyone done for ring group? Seems when enabling preview, Yealink send back additional invite from phone to door phone. Perhaps will need to setup conference ?
Did you figure this out?

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
The question is is it on the yealink side or fusionpbx side? Because I do see settings on the yealjnk side video settings.

NoFate

Sep 17, 2021
Must be on fusion side, we need to enable somewhere early media in groups...

I use hikvision hardware, nothing to change there either

Len

Mar 8, 2017
there are two parts here. 1 to get the option of preview in the first place. 2 - get the auto preview to work on the groups. for 1 enable early media on groups should do it (check the lua script) for 2, that is not enough as the phone gets configured to reinvite only one caller. This is where conference comes in.

NoFate

Sep 17, 2021
Hey @Len i have early media (video) when I call single sip users... But when I call a group, i dont see early video...

What needs to be changed on the script then to enable early media on ring groups?

Thnx!!!

Len

Mar 8, 2017
TBH, Yealink implemented the feature via work around method. We have no way to rewrite the feature on the phone side. The only way to maybe get this to work would be to write a script / dialplan that would emulate what the phones are expecting. I have put this on hold for now.

NoFate

Sep 17, 2021
hi @Len
ah ok, you dont have the script yet ? damn, cant find anyone who have it working
not on asterisk not on fusionpbx side ....

dont get it why this feature doesnt exist

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/ring_groups/index.lua

find all the places it says ignore_early_media=true and change them to false
what i also did on the yealink side I updated the firmware, I configured door phone settings as seen below

Attachments

• Screenshot early media.jpg
    Screenshot early media.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2021-12-01 133325.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 133325.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.