4 digit call

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
Hi too all, I am trying to understand fusionpbx but need a help. I have 10 sip extensions with 4 digit, they can call outbound of the pbx with "dial 9 then 11 digits". How can I only give permission some of the extension call only 4 digit sip extension, I do not want some extension call outbound of the pbx.

Last edited:

krooney

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

maybe look at

Reactions: falk

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,

maybe look at
I already see the topic but cannot understand, first should I add a gateway called "local"?

Architect

Jun 1, 2021
We have used the "toll_allow" condition to the Outbound dialplan to accomplish this.

By adding a toll_allow condition to your dialplan, and then having the corresponding "Toll Allow" reference on your extensions, you can prevent outbound calls from the PBX, but still allow extension-to-extension calls.

Reactions: timerider

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
We have used the "toll_allow" condition to the Outbound dialplan to accomplish this.

By adding a toll_allow condition to your dialplan, and then having the corresponding "Toll Allow" reference on your extensions, you can prevent outbound calls from the PBX, but still allow extension-to-extension calls.
Thank you very much.

Architect

Jun 1, 2021
In your Outbound Dialplan (image 1)add:
  • Tag = condition
  • Type = ${toll_allow}
  • Data = Outbound
    • You can make it any word you want, we just used international for our rule
In each Extension (image 2) you would then enter the word you used (again, ours is the word Outbound) for the Extensions you want to provide permission to do Outbound.
  • Toll Allow = Outbound
    • For any Extensions you don't want to permit Outbound calls to, but still want to allow Internal calls, leave the Toll Allow field in the Extension blank
Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 11.40.54.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-20 at 11.41.24.png

asuz

Jul 27, 2021
In your Outbound Dialplan (image 1)add:
  • Tag = condition
  • Type = ${toll_allow}
  • Data = Outbound
    • You can make it any word you want, we just used international for our rule
In each Extension (image 2) you would then enter the word you used (again, ours is the word Outbound) for the Extensions you want to provide permission to do Outbound.
  • Toll Allow = Outbound
    • For any Extensions you don't want to permit Outbound calls to, but still want to allow Internal calls, leave the Toll Allow field in the Extension blank
View attachment 2525View attachment 2526
Thank you very much, that images helps too much to understand logic of "toll allow".

Status
Not open for further replies.