SOLVED CDR's are not Displaying on multi tenant - Remote Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

I have a fusionpbx installed on AWS instance and i have set the database to the AWS RDS. Currently the issue i am facing is, i have 3 domains registered and when i select any of the domain except the primary one i can see the Active Calls but i cannot view the Call Detail Records, It is always blank. Can you please let me know what i missed here ? There is no Database in the instance everything is pointed to the AWS RDS Database Server.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
IF everything was pointing at it, I expect you would have CDRs so I expect you must have missed something.

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Hello Daz,

Even i think that i might have missed something, can you please guide me the proper way to point the complete Database to an external Server for the start ?

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Please close this, I was using Mysql and that is the reason there were issues, I have reinstalled it with Postgresql and it is working fine now.

Reactions: DigitalDaz

GriGiu

Jul 6, 2021
I have the same problem, the post was put in solved but it does not explain how, is it possible to indicate how it was solved?
Thank you

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Well, the OP used a completely different database for FusionPBX. So it could have been anything, probably a schema mismatch.

And for kp123, it appears as if their webserver rejected it. This could be for a number of reasons, but may be indicated in the web server logs. Perhaps there's an issue with PHP-FPM or something similar.

Try looking at: /var/log/nginx/error.log for the logs near where a CDR event was attempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.