Central phonebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

atux_null

Mar 29, 2018
Hi. I am looking to store all the contacts in Fusionpbx. So when i receive a call from a name in contacts, to appear as name and number.
Ideally, i would like to sync from google contacts
Is there anything for it, please?

EasyBB

Oct 23, 2016
Australia
Is there anything for it, please?
I don't think you can sync from google contacts but it would be possible to export from google as csv and import into Fusion. I remember there was an issue with the import, not sure if it's been fixed recently.

atux_null

Mar 29, 2018
Even the import by file is fine. Since i am noob to the fusionpbx, could you point me to the right direction for the phonebook please?
Import by file, either one by one.
In the meantime i have seen this video where it explains the phonebook application but i cannot find it to download it.

Last edited:

EasyBB

Oct 23, 2016
Australia
There's an import button on the contacts page, but I am not sure if it is going to work properly. Probably test with a few contacts so undoing will be easier if things don't work out.

1522763310493.png

atux_null

Mar 29, 2018
thanks a lot for the quick reply. I have seen this app, but i do not think it is a phonebook like app. There isn't a field to add the number. it has only a bunch of fields apart for numbers.
is there any way to add a name next to a number, please?

modcar

Jun 9, 2017
You can add a number to the contact - after the contact is created, under numbers on the right.

1523246787412.png

atux_null

Mar 29, 2018
Thanks a lot for the quick replies. Since i have a LOT of entries to add, i am looking for a way to batch upload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.