Change Agent status through user dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

v.miskos

Sep 5, 2018
Hi everyone, we are testing FusionPBX and trying to set it up for the needs of our company. We are coming from an older Elastix version so the configuration of gateways/ivr/extesions ecc. is pretty easy.
Following the documentations we setup a call center with agents that can login and logout trough *22 and *23 and until here everything is perfect.

Now, we are trying to assign one agents to more than one queues in the call center but we want the agent to be able through the user dashboard to select in which call center queue he/she is available or logged out. In the user dashboard (we assign correctly extension to user and agent to user) appears the field "Call Center Queues" and the correct name of the agent that is assigned to that user. Under that we see all the call center queues of the system and options to select "Available" or "Logged Out" with Status always as "Logged Out". By modifying this option it doesn't affect anything in the call center queue and status remains always "Logged Out".

Is there anything we are missing here? Is our scenario possible and what this option in the user dashboard modifies?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards!

brb5548

Sep 26, 2018
Agent state changes update all assigned queues for that particular agent. In other words, if the agent is available, they can receive a queued call from any assigned queue.
Hopefully this answers your question.

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
@brb5548 the question was, why doesn't agent status change to "Available" when a user's presence is set to "available" in their settings.

I just checked on my PBX and it worked fine @v.miskos. Not sure about the "multiple-queues" part, but I assigned the user to the Agent and the user to the Extension. Went back to Account Settings, and toggled my Status to "Available" and it worked just fine.

v.miskos

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for your answers.

@brb5548 @JamesBorne I am talking about the user dashboard, not the Account Settings. See the picture attached:

fusion_user_dashboard.jpg

As you see on the picture under status both queues appear as "Logged Out" but in reality this agent is already available (Logged In) in both queues and receiving calls. If I modify it there then nothing happens, even If I set Available and then "Save", the Status remains "Logged Out".
When set to "Logged Out" In log I see only this message:
2019-01-25 10:20:48.719602 [DEBUG] mod_callcenter.c:1266 Deleted tier Agent Vasilis@X.X.X.X in Queue Assistenza@X.X.X.X (Where X.X.X.X is my IP address)

In the other hand if I try to modify the agent status under Account Settings like you said then nothing changes in the call center, meaning that if I set there the status for example as "On Break" or "Logged Out" then this agent continues to receive calls same as before the change and the log is empty.

Any idea?

DavidPierce

Jun 12, 2018
I am having a similar issue - the call center works fine. Only issue is when they dial *22 the system says agent is logged out - status changes to red on the phones blf login/out. Problem is - it turns everyone's login/logout button red. It keeps the agents logged in, but status on the phone itself shows logged out. If an agent thinks they are logged out, they press the blf (*22) it changes color and since they were logged in, it logs them out and all the agents phones go to green. So now I have 2 people logged out, showing they are logged in. The actual agent view is always correct.

Yealink phones
1558036569698.png

Status
Not open for further replies.