does fusion support orange pi pc?

OLO

I installed debian 8 on orangepi pc and tried below times, but always got errors:

wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh
cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian && ./install.sh

First, certificate not activated, so I tried wget without certificate

then, /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh is not a folder, and the script stopped and exited.

I don't know if fusionpbx supports orange pi pc, or need do something before installing. Please advise!

OLO

DigitalDaz, it's very interesting FusionPBX works on orange pi pc much better than raspberry pi 3. I assumed raspberry pi should works well with fusionpbx, but too many bugs, probably the problem was caused from RP3's image. The only thing I worry just the SD card's life.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
@OLO I do not know the orange pi at all, maybe will have to buy some. A board I am playing with at the moment is a Rock64, I have made a cluster of them.

There are also a few tricks to make the PI sd a little more durable, I will see if I can get a little article together.

OLO

well, Orange Pi PC encountered freeswith interrupted today after three-week running. fortunately recovered by " service freeswitch restart".

try raspberry pi 3 again,use installing script on centos and raspbian today. both failed.

decide to stop testing on arm-device, I think currently x86 is only platform for fusionpbx

The orange pi's are great little SBC's and those h3 procs are pretty great. However, they are hot, and the lack of os graphic drivers is a pain and locks the thing up hard when you try to use it. So the key here is to make sure its got a proper heatsink and fan and they run fine.

OLO

The orange pi's are great little SBC's and those h3 procs are pretty great. However, they are hot, and the lack of os graphic drivers is a pain and locks the thing up hard when you try to use it. So the key here is to make sure its got a proper heatsink and fan and they run fine.
My orange pi has no heat problem if as pbx server. No fan need. However it's definitely very hot if running desktop version OS.