Fusion PBX with Panasonic PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishan

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Team I am using Panasonic since long time and just started using fusionpbx as a hosted solution we have couple 100 users on Panasonic and addling all new users on fusionPBX, usong 2 service providers right now, both providers are registered with Panasonic pbx and want to move one provider to fusion but before doing that I need a full (both direction) communication between both systems. I registered fusion gateway as a panasonic extension and able to make out and in both calls. now did same thing other way so I created and domain on fusion side and create an extension and registered that extension as panasonic SIP trunk. this part is not working, when i try to make out call form that trunk error message on fusion console says
2021-09-07 23:28:09.892506 [INFO] switch_core_state_machine.c:312 No Route, Aborting
i dont know why this call is going to inbound route, it may be because of
2021-09-07 23:32:57.312404 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:637 Processing my name <my number ->dialed number in context public

same if i call DID on fusion side it doesn't send call to panasonic, I already setup bride as did destination

2021-09-07 23:31:12.512406 [INFO] mod_dptools.c:3643 Originate Failed. Cause: NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE
i can see call is being routed on bridge

Provider A & B >>>>>>Panasonic<><><><><Fusion PBC <<<<<Provider C
want to move provider B to Fusion but still want to keep couple DID destinations on Panasonic side

I will really appreciate your help I already sped lots of time on this and don't want to role back

I already checked And try to follow instruction on following threds

Status
Not open for further replies.