FusionPBX automatic start Sofia SIP profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechSalad

Oct 22, 2018
I recently setup FusionPBX on CentOS7. I can manually start Sofia SIP Profiles. How can I get them to start automatically? After a reboot they do not load unless I login the GUI and start them.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Its highly likely that there is no problems with the sip profiles starting but instead what is happening is that freeswitch is starting before networking is fully up. We nailed this an age ago in Debian but here lies your problem when using a non-recommended install, its not maintained and tested.

Use Debian, it will work fine.

TechSalad

Oct 22, 2018
Appreciate your response and totally get it. However, I am stubborn and really like to know why things are broken especially when some of us don't get the option as to which OS is run in the clients data center. You gave me enough of a hint however and I solved the issue.

Freeswitch service config has improper service dependency

Default --> After=syslog.target network.target local-fs.target postgresql.service
Changed to --> After=syslog.target network.target local-fs.target postgresql-9.4.service

Now it starts properly and accepts sip registrations after a reboot as expected

Reactions: marujofln

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
No better version of postgres than 9.4 in Centos? We are at 11 now in Debian.

antonwantstosleep

Jun 4, 2021
On AlmaLinux 8.4 I changed Freeswitch service to run after postgresql-9.6.service.

But I do not understand, why you recommend to instal this PostgreSQL version in your fusionpbx-install.sh/centos/install.sh? Why not the latest?

Status
Not open for further replies.