Fusionpbx on Raspberry PI

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGL

Jul 6, 2018
Hi all,
New here but needs urgent assistance. i have just installed the fusionpbx on my raspberry pi but cannot seem to be able to access the pbx. i get an error message when i enter the IP address on my browser (Error 502, Bad Gateway). Does anyone know what the issue is? this is the 2nd time i am installing it on the same PI.

Can i be able to access my GUI offline (without the internet) on the same pi?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

At one time I maintained the packages for ARM but without even mentioning it to me they removed my repo from the install script so I haven't been keeping up to date on the state of it. Its likely an nginx/php issue but you would be better off mentioning it in the the fusionpbx channel on freenode IRC. I have plenty of ARM devices to test on but unfortunately I am away until next week.

EGL

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

At one time I maintained the packages for ARM but without even mentioning it to me they removed my repo from the install script so I haven't been keeping up to date on the state of it. Its likely an nginx/php issue but you would be better off mentioning it in the the fusionpbx channel on freenode IRC. I have plenty of ARM devices to test on but unfortunately I am away until next week.

Thanks a lot. i will try to reach out to them. I am new on this. this is my 1st attempt to install fusionpbx

EasyBB

Oct 23, 2016
Australia
Did you install from packages or compiled from source?

It would be easier to install Fusion in a VM (virtualbox or vmware) and test that way.

EGL

Jul 6, 2018
Did you install from packages or compiled from source?

It would be easier to install Fusion in a VM (virtualbox or vmware) and test that way.

Thanks for your reply
i got the script from the fusionpbx site.

Could it be that it doesn't work well with Raspbian OS. i will try to install Debian jessie on VM and try that.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Pi will work fine, Pi2 or above anyway for a small install. I'm back at home now, I will spin one up today.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I had a look at this yesterday and things don't look so good anymore.

I'm using the new Pi 3 and this only seems to work with stretch. Unfortunately there are no packages for stretch and I cannot seem to get them to build due to the way the build scripts have jessie hardcoded in places.

EGL

Jul 6, 2018
I had a look at this yesterday and things don't look so good anymore.

I'm using the new Pi 3 and this only seems to work with stretch. Unfortunately there are no packages for stretch and I cannot seem to get them to build due to the way the build scripts have jessie hardcoded in places.
so the best thing to do is to get older Pi if i must install fusionpbx on Pi right?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I would just hang fire or not use a Pi at all, there is much better.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
@krooney There are many ways. I will write a simple cluster tutorial very soon. In the meantime I would hang fire a touch, freeswitch say there will be stretch packages for the end of the week for fs 1.8. If thats the case I should be able to build them.

Do you really want to cluster on a PI?

Just IMHO there are much better boards, Rock64 for example.

krooney

Jun 18, 2018
@krooney There are many ways. I will write a simple cluster tutorial very soon. In the meantime I would hang fire a touch, freeswitch say there will be stretch packages for the end of the week for fs 1.8. If thats the case I should be able to build them.

Do you really want to cluster on a PI?

Just IMHO there are much better boards, Rock64 for example.
Thanks for the quick response i will wait for your simple cluster

agree

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone please write a script for installing fusionpbx on raspberry pi 3+. I spent hours in trying, but the default fusion install scripts fails. I managed to get fusion installed and pass through most of the errors but the switch.sh script fails with a lot of errors, anyone succeeded please provide the steps. the default scripts fails with packages unmet dependencies. I tried to install from source I had fewer errors but still a lot of errors no repo for armhf.

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The current freeswitch build for Debian still fails on stretch, we will need to wait for freeswitch to update the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.