FusionPbx top performance setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

smn

Jul 18, 2017
There is a project that does it all including outbound billing (using cgrates). Only thing is it uses Asterisk which some people here on a Freeswitch oriented message board may not be interested in.

https://github.com/irontec/ivozprovider

Last edited:

smn

Jul 18, 2017
I have thought for some time now that the use of opensips/kamailio in front of fusionpbx may well be really worth while.I think there are a number of ways within these packages to sanitise the sip before it hits fusionpbx.

I've never decided upon the approach properly though. Do you just relay through the kamailio everything to the fusionpbx or really try and integrate it. The second method would be better performance wise, if kamailio could handle much of the presence and registrar functions etc.

Have you looked at dSIPRouter? It uses Kamailio and can connect to FusionPBX DB to pull in the domains. It can do pass through or endpoint registration.
https://dsiprouter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/use-cases.html#fusionpbx-hosting

Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The ivozprovider is a nice system but currently uses a deprecated LCR and doesn't utilize any of the newer fraud controls etc.

I'm sure, in the future it will be amazing.

Right now I'm busy trying the get pyfreebilling v3 into kubernetes, which I will do sucessfully, it looks very promising this time now freeswitch has been removed from the equation. It means we can run local rtp engines on metal or vm and have everything else in the cloud.

Reactions: fusionbie

fusionbie

Aug 25, 2017
[QUOTE="
Right now I'm busy trying the get pyfreebilling v3 into kubernetes, which I will do sucessfully, it looks very promising this time now freeswitch has been removed from the equation. It means we can run local rtp engines on metal or vm and have everything else in the cloud.[/QUOTE]
Could you update on the progress of "pyfreebilling v3 into kubernetes"?

Maani

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
Comparing putting internal Freeswitch in sqite but in RAM vs postgrsql on hard disk , which one perform better ?

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
SQLite is FreeSWITCH's official database. Put SQLite in a RAM drive and its fast and ideal for temporary data like registrations and active calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.