RECOMMENDED Import Extensions/Devices from CSV file

Actually fixed. Was Mac - Windows issue. As I'm not using Windows for a very long time, I thought browsers act same.
No. When uploading CSV file, Mac/Linux systems set filetype to 'text/csv', Windows set it to 'application/octet-stream'.
I made a check only to 'text/csv', so it was working only for Linux/Mac browsers
 
Setting a default voicemail password results in a blank password. Sort of. I imported 20 extensions/devices, and had the vm password set to 1234. There was no voicemail password set in the extension, but here are passwords in the v_voicemails table. I don't understand that. The net result is that dialing *97 results in a hangup until a password is entered on the extension screen.

EDIT: My bad. I had the file incorrectly formatted. Sorry about that.
 
Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
No, you cannot clone a partial project

You need:
Code:
git clone -b 4.4 https://github.com/samael33/fusionpbx
Then you need to cd into the app directory and copy it, samael even gave instructions for this.
 

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Just used this to dump from 4.2.1:
Code:
copy (select extension,v_extensions.password,number_alias,accountcode,call_timeout,effective_caller_id_name,effective_caller_id_number,outbound_caller_id_name,outbound_caller_id_number,limit_max,toll_allow,call_timeout,call_group,user_record,hold_music,description, device_mac_address, device_label, device_vendor, device_model, device_template, device_description, voicemail_enabled, voicemail_mail_to, voicemail_password, voicemail_attach_file, voicemail_description from v_extensions LEFT JOIN v_device_lines on extension=user_id LEFT JOIN v_devices ON v_device_lines.device_uuid=v_devices.device_uuid LEFT JOIN v_voicemails on cast(extension as integer)=voicemail_id) TO '/tmp/extensions.csv' DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;
Dumping it here in case anyone finds it useful.
 
Getting access denied when selecting the Import Extensions from the app menu after the install and all permissions set to www-data. Attempted to set permissions to 777 as well with no success.

I'm running ver 4.4.3 on a test server I built earlier today.
 
I did. Attempted all options on the upgrade page. Under group manager and menu manager the permission was showing correctly.

I just removed it and might give it a try later on today or tomorrow.
 
Last edited: