Internal calls not working on fresh installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Hi Folks,
I have recently installed fusionPBX on Debian 8 system and created few domains on it. I have also created extensions for each domain but internal (Extension to Extension) calls were not working. When I dial on other extension I get error USER_NOT_REGISTERED even the user was registered and active.

I googled it and found that the issue is related to the dial string that is being passed to the bridge app. So I edited the dialplan through Dialplan Manger and replaced the argument of bridge in local_extension dialplan from user/${destination_number}@${domain_name to ${sofia_contact(internal/${destination_number}@${domain_name})} after doing this calls started working properly. And I repeated it for each domain.

Is it a proper solution to solve the problem or am I missing something due to which I am facing this problem.

Regards,
Husnain Taseer

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I would take that out and upgrade to the very latest, all you are doing is working around, the problem hasn't been fixed. There was a bug a few days ago that caused similar to this, I would just go to advanced/upgrade and go through all of the checkboxes, one at a time.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Should I do it now on my system ? would it impact any of my current settings i.e domains, profiles, extensions and GUI color settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.