Override the original caller ID number not working in Call Routing

Hi Everyone

I am using Master Version of FusionPBX 4.5.1 with Switch Version1.6.20 (64bit). I am having issue with Call Routing/Follow me

Let me explain here

If i enable Call Forward to any external DID the original caller ID number won't get override.

Capture.PNG

Where as it works with Follow Me
Capture1.PNG

Can anyone help me with this.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately this is yet another regression in the new 4.4 release. It relates to the way call forwarding is now done via the dialplan rather than a custom dialstring using the old method.

The using of the dialplan for forwarding is a positive move as the old method using the bridge had its own problems.

The lead developer is aware of this current problem but as to when it may be resolved is anyone's guess.

Hi I recently had the same issue. I use my Sip providor to help me. So i forward the call to a number on another trunk where i have the option to always show the dialled number. My sip providor only charges for calls so its not to expensive to do this.

Not ideal in terms of legs but this is for one of our client that pay us serious ammounts of money so it was a case of whatever we can do to fix the issue.

Fingers crossed for a fix.

Regards

Andy