Phonebook (Only supports Yealink currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Problem, is, I didn't write it, one of my kids did who is now long gone in favour of smoking drugs or whatever else he has found that trumps working for a living :) I'm sure I'll work it out though.

I've been putting all my efforts into Django and Python recently though :)

ricofranco

Jun 8, 2018
Hi there,
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.
I've installed it following your guide but unfortunately the groups won't create.
When I add an entry and create a group the entry appears to be assigned to the group but when I edit the entry there are zero groups....and when it creates the URL there is no group.
Fusionpbx 4.2.2
Cheers,
Shaun

ricofranco

Jun 8, 2018
Hello ,
I´m using Debian "Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)" and Postgresql and when we try to create one contact after de "refresh" we can´t see the contact . Can you help me ?

System Information Version4.4.1Git InformationBranch: 4.4
Commit: 4a0974e08b03d80c5e73325df99f1f7d1fcce48d
Origin: https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx
Status: Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/4.4'. +0 days ago
Project Path/var/www/fusionpbxSwitch Version1.6.20 (64bit)Operating System Information Operating SystemDebianVersion8.10KernelLinux sjcsrv128 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.51-3 (2017-12-13) x86_64 GNU/LinuxUptime18:16:53 up 10:22, 1 user, load average: 0.39, 0.48, 0.47DateWed, 20 Jun 2018 18:16:53 -0300

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
A huge rework of your app is here.
As of now support only 4.2 (but I'll port it to 4.4 soon). What is done - full rework of working with groups and as of now - disabled import (cause of full database redesign and I don't need this yet). Added also support of Snom. Actually adding of a new vendors is quite straightforward.
Plus, added security, auth done is through API keys (how to add it, could be found here). But old style could be done via setting [Phonebook] - [auth] - [text] to [false] in Default Settings.

Only thing I don't like - how Group Selector looks like, and as I'm really far from HTML/CSS.... so if someone could help me on this - I'd be grateful.
Screenshot at Jun 29 10-27-56.png
Code, that responsible to this is

PHP:
    foreach ($phonebook_groups_all as $phonebook_group) {
        $checked = in_array($phonebook_group['group_uuid'], $phonebook_groups) ? "checked" : "";
        echo "<tr id='permission_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."'>\n";
        echo "    <td valign='top' style='text-align: right;' nowrap='nowrap' class='".$row_style[$c]."' onclick=\"(document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked) ? document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked = false : document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked = true;\">".$phonebook_group['group_name']."</td>\n";
        echo "    <td valign='top' class='row_stylebg' onclick=\"(document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked) ? document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked = false : document.getElementById('group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."').checked = true;\">".$phonebook_group['group_desc']."&nbsp;</td>\n";
        echo "    <td valign='top' class='".$row_style[$c]."' style='text-align: center; padding: 3px 0px 0px 0px;'><input type='checkbox' name='phonebook_groups[]' id='group_".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."' ".$checked." value='".$phonebook_group['group_uuid']."'></td>\n";
        echo "</tr>\n";
        $c = ($c == 0) ? 1 : 0;
    }

All work is done currently here on GitHub

Attachments

• phonebook.tgz
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: DigitalDaz

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Looking forward to the 4.4 app :) This seems very popular many people seem to prefer something much simpler than contacts.

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Actually when I presented app for my clients they brought me few interesting ideas. Like specify multiple groups for phonebook, take phonebook from local extension list, etc...
So, more things to come, but only for 4.4 as of now ) As I'm moving to it mostly.
And if someone have any suggestions on improvement (from DigiDaz version as well) - you are welcome.

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
It's ok. You have to paste it manually.
Plus, added security, auth done is through API keys (how to add it, could be found here). But old style could be done via setting [Phonebook] - [auth] - [text] to [false] in Default Settings.

Kenny Riley

Nov 1, 2017
This is JUST what I was looking for! Thank you Daz and Samael for creating this.. I feel like this should be be added to Fusion by default...the need for central phonebook is a must for alot of my customers. Being able to deploy that via auto provisioning makes my life easier. That API auth is slick too!

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
To be fair, there is a phonebook in FusionPBX core already, its just most clients I know find it far too complicated to use, it seems more suited to IT gurus rather than end users ;)

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Yes, my clients find it far too complicated and prefer this phonebook instead.

drd

Aug 29, 2018
Hi I've followed the video exactly and am not able to get the phone book working on 4.4. I downloaded the latest 4.4 a couple of posts above. My permssions in the file directory are correct. I have also went in and updated the system, logged out and back in. I am getting a permissions error.

Dan

Jul 23, 2017
To be fair, there is a phonebook in FusionPBX core already, its just most clients I know find it far too complicated to use, it seems more suited to IT gurus rather than end users ;)
The included phonebook app is a bit much for most users, it could do with some toggle to make it simple & friendly to the average user. Question for you, is this licensed under MPL 1.1? I see the header for that in groups.php, but as is I'm avoiding touching this project as the licensing & version control is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.