Rejected by acl "domains"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SipSox

May 22, 2019
Hi
I am a complete noob with FusionPBX so any help would be much appreciated. Extension to extension works and dialing out works.
When I try dialing in I get this error:
Code:
[DEBUG] sofia.c:10092 sofia/external/xxxxxxxxxxx@sip.qqqq.net receiving invite from xxx.xx.xx.xx:5060 version: 1.8.5 -6-31281a0bf1 64bit
[DEBUG] sofia.c:10263 IP xxx.xx.xx.xx Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

I have searched for help and tried most of what has been recommended. I have ensured that my sip provider details are in Access Controls.
The problem seems to be that the provider is using port 5060 and that Fusion is expecting it on port 5080. Where is the correct place to change this setting?

Thanks in advance.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Its is the access controls, make sure you have flushed cache, also how have you added the access controls??

SipSox

May 22, 2019
I went to Advanced->Access Controls->Nodes
I did flush the cache but it made no difference.
On the sip status page it shows external as port 5080 and internal as 5060. I read somewhere that this causes the incoming call to be routed to 'Internal' if the provider is using port 5060. Unfortunately I did not find the fix for this.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
And this is within the domains ACL? If so, this should work, use sngrep to check that the source of the call is the IP set in here

SipSox

May 22, 2019
This is in Advanced->Access Controls

sngrep shows the same IP but shows a "407 Proxy Authentication Required" error

img2.JPG

SipSox

May 22, 2019
I thought it was working but was mistaken. Still the same problem :(

Last edited:

SipSox

May 22, 2019
I hid it because I put the DID in there. I assumed that this is just a string that is not used by the system.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Absolutely not, this is the route of all your problems, that is the name of the ACL you are adding the carrier to and should be 'domains'

SipSox

May 22, 2019
Thank you for that.
I changed it to domains. According to the logs the call is being accepted.
Now I just need to re-investigate my inbound routes and extensions because sngrep shows...
Reason: Q.850;cause=3;text="NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION"

I have an inbound route and and extension which it should send it to.
I clearly have something else wrong... worst part is that the extensions were working and now no more.
I clearly broke them while trying to sort inbound

Status
Not open for further replies.