running a script on an inbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.

calin

Jul 29, 2022
hi, i need to integrate a crm with fusion pbx and i need, based on caller id from an inbound call, to get some results from the crm. how can i do this?

thanks

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
You can call another process such as a script form the dialplan.
Have a look at /usr/share/freeswitch/script/cidlookup.lua
This is an .lua script that can be called on an inbound route to lookup a callers name from the contacts table. I sure this could be adapted to interface with CRM.
Screenshot from 2022-08-29 20-41-53.png

calin

Jul 29, 2022
hi all and a happy 2023!

i need your help, as i need to integrate fusion with an existing crm, as i already told you. so, based on caller id in an incoming call, i must to run a script and search in crm's database data about the caller and return in crm web a popup with info. the developers from crm told me that i need to use soap services and they provide me a simple example with a php script that will access the crm. right now i don't know how to run php scripts from fusion....

calin

Jul 29, 2022
well, succeed to install esl php. now i need to see how to insert caller id number in my script....

calin

Jul 29, 2022
well, tried to use a php script in dialplan for inbound call, but no luck. i don't know if it is inserted the caller number in my script. can anyone from you to help me, pls?

calin

Jul 29, 2022
hi again. can someone explain me how can i load caller_id_number in a php variable, pls? tried some scripts, but no luck.... thanks

avnho

Sep 20, 2022
You can easily achieve this via the freeswitch's API on port 8021.

I've done it before and listen to the following events to trigger actions.
  1. "member-queue-start"
  2. "member-queue-end"
  3. "bridge-agent-start"
Just use some free-switch listener and listen for these events. it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.