Status
Not open for further replies.

furuzi

Nov 26, 2018

FuncVOIP

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Furuzi,

Have you tried the provision editor?
I am not following you too well. Possible to elaborate a bit further?

Best,
FuncVOIP

furuzi

Nov 26, 2018
Ok I try to make an example.
I have my fusionpbx with some domain configured, one domain is called demodomain. I set a dns mypbx.virtualpbx.com to response with ip of my fusionpbx server.
So when I make a device I set extension, in server I set demodomain, in proxy I set mypbx.virtualpbx.com and all other parameters that is need to make a correct registration. So when Snom make a provision the xml change provision server on the phone and replace it with demodomain instead of mypbx.virtualpbx.com so the phone can not make some provision in the future.

djzort

Feb 28, 2018
Sydney, Australia
bytefoundry.com.au
Once you have configured the domain in fusionpbx, you will also need to create an 'extension' and a 'device' which includes the device's model - fusionpbx isnt (currently) able to infer what the device is so it needs to know ahead of time (it would be possible to infer many devices based upon their http agent).

The 'extension' then needs to be assigned to the 'device'.

You might then need to adjust the device's template in order to suit your needs.

I rewrote the snom templates from scratch, which allowed me to get what i was after on snom 710's and snom 720's that I have in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.