Step by step setting multiple interfaces, LAN, WAN IP to listen Bind address FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gans46

Jun 29, 2018
Good days

I have a server in cloud server.

I can register devices to the WAN IP but NOT to the LAN IP,
Before, this problem was ever in this forum.

I was try add ip internal in sip profile and reboot. But cannot run.
Anyone please step by step this problem.

Thanks

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
If it is a cloud server why is there a LAN interface, I do not understand what you are trying to achieve??

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
I agree if it's cloud why on earth would it have a lan unless you are using virtual private networks, and again why ??

bazket

Jun 23, 2018
Hi,

I have the same case.
There is special request from client to use gateway provider who can only provide DID via VPN.

I try to clone the internal and external setting and name it VPN-internal and VPN-external with the same port 5060 and 5080, but to listen to the local VPN IP. it still doesn't work.

Anyone can help?

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
I dont understand why any provider would require a vpn to send traffic to. My suggestion would be change provider to be honest..

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
It should work so unfortunately, saying it doesn't work and providing no logs etc gives no one a way to help, until we see some sort of config or failure log, the best thing we can say is it should work.

Also, remember that by default, freeswitch will only be able to bind to an interface that is up so when you are trying to bind to this IP, is it already present?

rabbidiesel

Aug 28, 2020
9x9tech.com
Hi,

I have a system hosted in the cloud. I am trying to have fusion allow a registration coming from the Local Network (VPC).
The reason is that I would like to send all the traffic to a cloud router that I have acting as a firewall and then have it forwarded to the PBX.

The issue that I am finding is that the PBX does not respond to the registration request.
Attached, please find an image from sngrep showing that there is no response to the request.

The Public IP the request is coming from is my device's IP.
The IP the request is going to is the Local (VPC) IP of the cloud.

If there is any more info I can give, please advise how it should be done.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.