Voicemail NOT showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Customer says that they can sometimes get a voicemail and they listen in to their voicemails and it says NO NEW VOICEMAILS but next morning all the new voicemails that came i last night show up,

Where do I start to check with this one?

ict2842

Mar 2, 2021
Wichita, KS
To make sure this is all understood:

A user gets a voicemail at 4PM.
If they check their voicemail at 4:45, right before the leave for the day, there are no voicemails.
They show up at 8AM and check their voicemail, they now have a voicemail form 4PM the prior day?

Are they checking the voicemail by dialing in or is the phone alerting them to the voicemail?

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for clarifying my question. That's exactly what I meant to ask.

They check both ways. local from their desk and by calling in remotely.

ict2842

Mar 2, 2021
Wichita, KS
They check both ways. local from their desk and by calling in remotely.
  • Do they have the voicemail emailed? I wonder if the email is getting delayed too. If the email is delayed and gets sent at a specific time, maybe someone can help troubleshoot using the timing.
  • Is the issue limited to one voicemail box or all on the domain?
  • Do any other customers (domains) have the issue? Do you have a test domain on the system you can toy around with?
  • If you look at the Log Viewer (call in and leave a voicemail if you'd like to avoid hunting down a prior one), does it show any errors?

I can't help much, but I am hoping my questions will help those who can.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
  • Do they have the voicemail emailed? I wonder if the email is getting delayed too. If the email is delayed and gets sent at a specific time, maybe someone can help troubleshoot using the timing.
  • Is the issue limited to one voicemail box or all on the domain?
  • Do any other customers (domains) have the issue? Do you have a test domain on the system you can toy around with?
  • If you look at the Log Viewer (call in and leave a voicemail if you'd like to avoid hunting down a prior one), does it show any errors?

I can't help much, but I am hoping my questions will help those who can.
They dont have email enabled only on specific extensions, I will set an email address first and leave a message to test it. will update you

Status
Not open for further replies.