Yealink T46S Call Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdm

Feb 21, 2021
Is it possible for Yealink phones to generate an Audible / Visual Alert when a call is parked? These settings don't appear to change anything:
1613954280672.png

I have tried configuring the DSS keys in multiple ways with firmware version: 66.85.0.5

Type: Call Park
Value: park+*5901@domain

Result:
DSS Key LED is Green when the slot is empty and red when a call is parked
pressing the DSS key while on an active call properly parks the call

Type: BLF

Result:
DSS Key LED is Green when the slot is empty and blinks red when a call is parked
pressing the DSS key while on an active call drops the call

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

- Brad

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I will have to have a play around with one myself to tell you about the Parked Call Monitor. Never used it myself. The DSS key light was always enough for my users.

However, that 66.85.0.5 firmware has still got a bug where BLF (and from what I've tested, other methods) transfers are broken. It just doesn't send the REFER/REINVITE etc (memory is a little hazy from the summer when I encountered this).

T58 with Ver. 85 Fails to Transfer [Resolved] (yealink.com)

Annoyingly, Yealink haven't put a new firmware on their website since April, and I really don't want to start using a random persons firmware from a Google Drive, so we just downgraded to the latest 66.84 firmware.

bdm

Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for the response! I downgraded to 66.84.0.125 and the BLF transfer works, but the LED stops blinking. I have a case open with Yealink support as well. I will update this post if I get anything good back from them.

kshah

Jan 27, 2021
Hi @bdm,

Do you have any updates on that? We are having the same issue on yealink T46S firmware: 66.86.0.15. I can see the solid red light when I park a call but I don't get any audio alert for park call.

My DSS key is:
Type: Call Park

bdm

Feb 21, 2021
Hi @kshah,

I was never able to get the audible alert or blinking LED features working. The customer was fine with the LED turning red to indicate a parked call so I moved on. :(

Reactions: kshah

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I'll chip in too, I didn't spend a lot of time on it but the Yealink is expecting the call park to be in FAC mode which is to say if I was extension 1001, someone would park a call using a feature access code and my extension number.

*681001 for example. I think this is just a fancier call waiting.

NVT

Feb 23, 2022
Not sure if this is the solution you were looking for but we setup our call park options to show on BLF. I have included an image of how its configured in the device profile on FusionPBX

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Call Park.png
    Call Park.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 43

kshah

Jan 27, 2021
Hi, @NVT ,

We have the same setup and BLF is working fine, it's just an audio alert that is not working. We need a reminder tone if we have put a call on the park for more than a couple of minutes.

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
You can always set it to where if the call park is not picked up in XX minutes then the call rings back. I set this up in the dial plan

Status
Not open for further replies.