Zammad Ticketing System Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I was asked by LayLow on IRC yesterday whether Zammad could be integrated with FusionPBX.

I had a couple of hours to spare so I had a play, here's the results:

The three files attached need to be dropped into the /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts directory. You need to edit them and put in your Zammad CTI URL.

Thats about it I think, you just need to enable the generic cti integration.

Create a destination then edit the inbound route to look like the following:

inboundroutezammad.jpg

Attachments

• zam_answercall.lua
    292 bytes · Views: 55
  • zam_hangupcall.lua
    355 bytes · Views: 41
  • zam_newcall.lua
    269 bytes · Views: 46
Last edited:

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Just realised, you will have to have installed and loaded freeswitch mod_curl

Code:
apt install freeswitch-mod-curl

and add it to the freeswitch modules list.

giji

Apr 9, 2019
worked flawlessly, but how the matching of number as user name and surname works?after installation on my system it just shows the number in call log not the user with matching number

giji

Apr 9, 2019
Read the first post, I neither know nor care, you work that out.
i have read the post and watched the demo, in your demo i see that system shows the name of caller from helpdesk user base(?) it worked by default from Zammad side or you had to tweak this ?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Sorry, I didn't write what I thought I had and it was this: This is for you guys to take and develop, I have no interest in Zammad, its just a proof of concept for someone else with more interest and ability to take forward.

Reactions: yukon

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Hi Daz, i know you said you are not adding to this and thats cool, i just have one issue, i have done like you said on an older 1.6 install just to test as we use zammad as our ticketing system, when we get a call it pops up as ringing however when we answer it doesnt change state, in fs cli i get

2019-07-23 09:30:09.125592 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:203 /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/zam_answercall.lua:2: attempt to concatenate a nil value
stack traceback:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/zam_answercall.lua:2: in main chunk

any ideas plz? once i get this working i will expand on it hopefully, just doesnt seem to wanna work

Thanks
Kurt

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
ahh ok, just thought you may know what the error means thats all, i know you are not actively using it just i have been trying for 2 days lol ...

lcx_at

Aug 27, 2019
DigitalDaz, thanks for this!
If anyone is facing issues, look at the screenshot of the inbound route, everything has to be set in order for it to work!
nil value: most likely you have not defined original_to and original_call_id
hangup not working: attempt to index global 'session' (a nil value), you might have forgotten the export session_in_hangup_hook=true

works great! thanks again.
Do you mind if I take this and put it up on github and add some configuration file to it so one does not have to put the url in every file?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
@lcx_at Please go right ahead, this is exactly the way I like to see the forums working, cooperation and collaboration :D

breschi

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I use this script and works well.
I have some trouble if I use that in combination with mod_callcenter: in particular, the event execute_on_answer and api_hangup_hook doesn't fire if an agent answer or hangup a call.
Do you have an idea why this event are not launched with mod_callcenter?
Thank you!

John

Jan 23, 2017
@lcx_at Please go right ahead, this is exactly the way I like to see the forums working, cooperation and collaboration :D

This is exactly the way I like to see the forums working too:) Thank you very much for creating this forum. From giants like Cisco and Dell to almost all small and large open source projects, they all have strong community support. Hopefully, the community support for FusionPBX will grow as well. It is definitely an added value.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Just realised that mine has stopped working. Think this is down to us stating to use time conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.