404 NGINX AutoProvision issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
Currently, I am having an auto-provision issue from a client site. I can get other phones to auto-provision just fine, but from this one site it won't work. When I go to https://Contoso.Org1.com/app/provision/index.php?mac=805ec0874454 from the client site I receive NGINX 404 error. but if I go to the URL from another site it works just fine. The first thought is fail2ban so I restarted fail2ban and then stopped it and still the same issue. I also added the client IP to ignoreip in the jail ontop of stopping fail2ban. Then I registered the phones successfully so now I'm really confused. So I was thinking why don't I try to download the CFG file from my other fusion server from the client site and that worked properly. So what could be inside fusion that is blocking a specific IP from downloading the cfg file.

Attached is a full diagram of the testing and results I have done so far.

Attachments

• NGINX Issue.JPG
    NGINX Issue.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 19

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
i am going to pull the access logs tonight but this time i will troubleshoot with fail2ban enabled and I will tripple check my jail but this one is really throwing me for a loop. Any suggestions are appreciated and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.