Error Creating SIP UA for profile: external-ipv6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksploit

Mar 22, 2021
I have installed FusionPBX on Debian 11. I have facing the issue about making calls. I have restart the sofia status internal and external but external-ipv6 is not running that's why i think I'm facing this issue. Please guide me
freeswitch.PNG
SIP.PNG

whut

Dec 23, 2022
when I ran into this issue I changed the sip ports in the sip profiles that were failing. instead of using a variable `$${external_sip_port}` and `$${external_tls_port}` change them to an unused sip port #s. sip-port = `5062` and tls-sip-port `5063` for example. Save sip profile then restart freeswitch (or restart the server).

image from external-ipv6 sip profile

1683144161845.png

hawksploit

Mar 22, 2021
when I ran into this issue I changed the sip ports in the sip profiles that were failing. instead of using a variable `$${external_sip_port}` and `$${external_tls_port}` change them to an unused sip port #s. sip-port = `5062` and tls-sip-port `5063` for example. Save sip profile then restart freeswitch (or restart the server).

image from external-ipv6 sip profile

View attachment 3382

I have done this step but the same issue. The external-ipv6 profile isn't started. It's giving the error like this..

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 3

whut

Dec 23, 2022
This looks like the issue: It appears new(ish) installations have sip profiles that are referring to variables on Advanced > Variables that no longer exist. :eek:o_O An oversight in changes to the code.

1. edit each internal sip profiles
2. make sure the sip-port variable is set to 5060 and NOT a variable name
3. make sure the tls-sip-port variable is set to 5061 and NOT a variable name
4. save after edit

5. edit each external sip profiles
6. make sure the sip-port variable is set to 5080 and NOT a variable name
7. make sure the tls-sip-port variable is set to 5081 and NOT a variable name
8. save

9. restart freeswitch
10. go to Status > SIP Status and verify all sip profiles are running

hawksploit

Mar 22, 2021
This looks like the issue: It appears new(ish) installations have sip profiles that are referring to variables on Advanced > Variables that no longer exist. :eek:o_O An oversight in changes to the code.

1. edit each internal sip profiles
2. make sure the sip-port variable is set to 5060 and NOT a variable name
3. make sure the tls-sip-port variable is set to 5061 and NOT a variable name
4. save after edit

5. edit each external sip profiles
6. make sure the sip-port variable is set to 5080 and NOT a variable name
7. make sure the tls-sip-port variable is set to 5081 and NOT a variable name
8. save

9. restart freeswitch
10. go to Status > SIP Status and verify all sip profiles are running

I have already edited the internal sip profiles to 5060 and 5061 and also external sip profiles to 5080 and 5081. But the issue is external ipv6 isn't running. When i restart the freeswitch, it gives this logs..

Attachments

• status.PNG
    status.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ipv6.PNG
    ipv6.PNG
    89.7 KB · Views: 3

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Are you using ipv6? If not, this shouldn't affect the pbx working. I just tend to disable the ipv6 profiles.

hawksploit

Mar 22, 2021
Are you using ipv6? If not, this shouldn't affect the pbx working. I just tend to disable the ipv6 profiles.

Basically the issue i'm facing is i'm not making calls. I have created extensions but it doesn't registered on softphone. The error it gives is Request timeout error and when i use TLS on softphone then it gives Service Unavailable error.

And the freeswitch logs are:

asdasd.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.