Error when clicking on Agent status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean

Oct 22, 2017
Hi,

When I click Status->Agent Status I get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/functions.php:1074 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/fusionpbx/app/call_centers/call_center_agent_status.php(113): csv_to_named_array('name|system|uui...', '|') #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/functions.php on line 1074

This is the first time I use the call center functionality on this system so I am not sure if it was working before or not?

Thank you
Jean

Jean

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, it is Debian "Jessie" I have already updated & upgraded the packages system wide. I am using PHP 7.1.24, if that can help diagnosing the issue.

Thank you

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Have you added any agents? To get there go to Apps -> Call Centers and then press the Agent button. Make sure some are defined.

Jean

Oct 22, 2017
Yes I have an agent added, as even if I go to Apps->Call Center and then click on the Agent button, I have my agent displayed, then I click on Status, same error comes up.

Jean

Oct 22, 2017
Hi,

I thought I give an update. Well, this issue has no fix as far as I can tell! I did pretty much everything:

1 - Updated debian
2 - Deleted re-created extension and user account
3 - Backed up my extension list, deleted the domain and re-created a new domain
4 - Deleted the call-center and re-created it.

But can not get the agent status to function correctly, and now I am getting even more issues! So I am now rebuilding my fusionpbx box.
Thank you guys for you inputs. This thread can be closed...
Jean

Pauli

Jan 8, 2018
I have this exact same problem on a new install, Debian 8.10 and PHP version 7.1.24. Jean - did re-installing fix the problem? I have another box on PHP version 5.6 which does not have this issue.

Thanks

Jean

Oct 22, 2017
Reinstalling yes fixed the issue, but with my VPS it brought some new issues, I don't think it is related to Fusionpbx.

Status
Not open for further replies.