Guide on setting up PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Hello there.
hope all are doing well. i need some advice so i can setup my pbx properly..
basically i will forward the end call to me and my partner mobile.
what i am looking for is.

1. Customer call our office number and IVR answer with menu option. 1 for sales. 2 for support (at the moment both department will be look after by 2 of us.
2. so customer listen the IVR message and press number 1 so he will go to sales
3. he will listen a message that please wait while we connect you or something type.. and then system will forward the call to the extension 101 (i already setup in call routing 101-->to my mobile number) and if i dont answer that call it will be go to the extension 102( i already setup in the call routing 102---> my partner mobile number)
4. but if both mobile phone is busy i want he will keep listen the same message what he listen on step number 3. and also before ringing 101 or even 102 i want the caller will listen the step number 3 message continue.

its basically will be like a call center setup.. we cant take from office as its newly setup company and we will do work from outside. thats why i want to forward the call to our mobile number

and if nobody answer the call then he will be forwarded to another extension where i already setup the voicemail

can someone please guide me for this setup?

thanks

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
both mobile phone is busy
This is difficult to accomplish as most mobiles have call waiting.
From the perspective of the phone system, the mobile will not be busy and will still be receiving the call.

can someone please guide me for this setup?
Why don't you give it a go and come back if you have any issues?
Like @EasyBB mentioned, all those features are readily accessible, and documented at:
https://fusionpbx-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/applications.html

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
This is difficult to accomplish as most mobiles have call waiting.
From the perspective of the phone system, the mobile will not be busy and will still be receiving the call.

sir you are right. but i will switch of the call waiting feature in my mobile phone. so basically the freeswitch will get busy response from my mobile phone..

is it then possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.