Guide to configure FusionPBX with ASTPP

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Asterisk is just for the class 5 stuff, it will use kamailio and rtp engine for class 4.

Comextel

Aug 8, 2019
ASTPP enterprise, have very nice good protection for fraud and alarm. but the probleme, i can't make a trunk with Fusion :-/

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
Hi All, Just needed some insight.. anybody running ASTPP with FusionPBX in the cloud only? Anybody running it this way and what do you add for security?

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
Hello,

I'm new in FusionPBX/Freeswitch and would like to integrate ASTPP for billing.
Does anyone had configured ASTPP as a gateway which could be the Trunk for FusionPBX?

ASTPP - Holds the VOIP Carriers and acts as a gateway Trunk (SIP/IP Auth/AIX2) and forward to the carrier to be log and billed.
FusionPBX - Act as a normal PBX (inbound and outbound would be routed over the SIP/IP/AIX2 if any for local trunking)

The design is attached below.

Kindly give me inputs and idea if this is doable.

Regards,
PogingBagsik

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
Hi Sir,

Like your diagram I want implement the same design but not sure how secure this is though. We need assistance from this group to confirm if anyone has done this solution and if so what are the current concerns/issues...

ccts

Jul 31, 2019
IVOZ sounds promising...Still seems like it's in early development stages, but I'm downloading the ISO nevertheless. Daz, what about us post paid guys? Do you think it's best to run iVoz or ASTPP/FUSION? Seems like I can run all these services on the same box with IVOZ, is that correct?

Comextel

Aug 8, 2019
I have paid ... and i'm disapointed ( multi-tenant) i use ASTPP only for SBC / Paiement gateway ... if not i have bug each days .. and fews option don'T work correctly ... but with SBC / Gateway paiement work very fine FusionPBX / FreePBX

pogingbagsik

Jul 10, 2019
Hi Sir,

Like your diagram I want implement the same design but not sure how secure this is though. We need assistance from this group to confirm if anyone has done this solution and if so what are the current concerns/issues...

Yes shaun, managed to get this up and running under production using community license for ASTPP.
However there are some issues needs to overcome like creating a unique pattern and to match it with the billing.

pogingbagsik

Jul 10, 2019
I have paid ... and i'm disapointed ( multi-tenant) i use ASTPP only for SBC / Paiement gateway ... if not i have bug each days .. and fews option don'T work correctly ... but with SBC / Gateway paiement work very fine FusionPBX / FreePBX
I too experience bugs over ASTPP community (Billing suddenly not generating & DID missing), have you tried the enterprise license?
Was thinking to utilize their risk free trial but time is not enough for the moment, probably looking forward to the next version to migrate if it resolves the issue.

Comextel

Aug 8, 2019
I too experience bugs over ASTPP community (Billing suddenly not generating & DID missing), have you tried the enterprise license?
Was thinking to utilize their risk free trial but time is not enough for the moment, probably looking forward to the next version to migrate if it resolves the issue.
I have paid 5000$ USD for enterprise ...