Guide to configure FusionPBX with ASTPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcpbx2018

Dec 7, 2018
I was wondering if anyone has produced a guide to configure FusionPBX with ASTPP? My providers SIP trunks should be configured within ASTPP as I understand it with all the other configuration set up at the FusionPBX end. External calls would be sent from FusionPBX and would terminate after the call has been routed through ASTPP. Any guide or info would be great to help me understand.

netcomcyprus

May 28, 2019
In ASTPP You keep your clients with billing ( call charges and monthly fees for DID's ). SIP device from ASTPP You need to setup as a gateway in Your FusionPBX domain. Then just create a inbound and outbound rules.

Len

Mar 8, 2017
I assume you mean routing all calls via ASTPP. How would I get billing for outgoing calls per domain (tennet) in ASTPP? Unless 1) they only use callerid of their DID or 2) I setup separate gateways for each tenant. Also, for incoming I will need to setup all did's in both, Fusionpbx & ASTPP ?

pogingbagsik

Jul 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm new in FusionPBX/Freeswitch and would like to integrate ASTPP for billing.
Does anyone had configured ASTPP as a gateway which could be the Trunk for FusionPBX?

ASTPP - Holds the VOIP Carriers and acts as a gateway Trunk (SIP/IP Auth/AIX2) and forward to the carrier to be log and billed.
FusionPBX - Act as a normal PBX (inbound and outbound would be routed over the SIP/IP/AIX2 if any for local trunking)

The design is attached below.

Kindly give me inputs and idea if this is doable.

Regards,
PogingBagsik

Attachments

• FusionPBX2ASTPPBilling.jpg
    FusionPBX2ASTPPBilling.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: hossein

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
Hi All,

Iam new to the forum. Please let me know if anyone got thsi solution working and if so can you please share with me please

Comextel

Aug 8, 2019
Me too i have problem, i'm ok for FreePBX, but can'T with FusionPBX, i send onlyn invite and my fusionpbx don't reply ...

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
thanks for sharing. I still think scalability fusionpbx with ASTPP will add more value. So as I understand you solution you have ASTPP with freepbx and ASTPP handles the inbound and outbound request from the VoIP provider?

Comextel

Aug 8, 2019
me i have full version of ASTPP ( Enterprise ) ( Multi-tenant )
Because i'm SIP trunking / Buisness / Residential , my ASTPP is Multi tenant for Residentiel and little Buisness but for fews cutomer i need more options with FusionPBX and FreePBX

1587385942227.png

shaunmofoking

Apr 19, 2020
anybody else tested IVOZ provider? I would actually prefer ASTPP with FusionPBX seems like a good solution to run but seems not alot of guys is running it this way in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.