IVR Transfer to SIP client doesn't work, but direct transfer from DID does

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvgjseduegvhiu

Oct 9, 2023
I am having a sudden problem with my setup, where I have an IVR that allows users to call extensions on the server. Upon typing this extension into the IVR, the server disconnects the call. This only happens in this unique case though. If I set the DID number to transfer directly to one of these extensions, it works just fine, and if I dial the IVR and type a "virtual" extension (such as the talking time), it works. The only extensions that don't work are the ones delegated to a physical SIP device, and that only happens from an IVR. I have tried setting Direct Dial to True in the IVR with no change. I looked at the logs and noticed that, upon transferring from the IVR, the "destination_number" variable is set to the DID number from the Gateway/Destination, NOT the extension, which is what it should set to, and what it DOES set to when I call the talking time extension.

The only thing I've changed since this setup worked was running the Update task. Did the update break the codebase of the IVR module? Is there something I can change to fix this?

Thank you anyone who takes the time to read this post.

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Hello, I had the same issue with the time slots. I modified the "Order" in the Dialplan Manager (101), and now it works. I think there's a small bug, but it's not a big deal.

fvgjseduegvhiu

Oct 9, 2023
Hello, I had the same issue with the time slots. I modified the "Order" in the Dialplan Manager (101), and now it works. I think there's a small bug, but it's not a big deal.
Which dialplan did you set to 101? I’m glad it’s an easy fix.

wouam31

Jul 1, 2022
Dialplan -> Dialplan manager
Then you look for your IVR, you modify it to 101 (like your extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.