Ring Group Strategy: Rollover - Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Byrd

Feb 16, 2018
Ok, one more issue. It works. BUT, if an ext sets their ext to DND (do not disturb) no calls go through. None of the ext ring. When I take DND off they all ring again. Does this mean users can not use DND?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Though I understand what you are saying, follow me, IMHO, doesn't have a place in call center anyway. You are logged into a queue, ie "I am ready to take calls". External agents can also be in queues.

marco114

Jun 23, 2019
Winston Salem, NC
www.falconinternet.net
In this case, the office is closed due to construction for a week and they wanted to take calls on their cell phones, but still want the rotation. I tried to tell them to use an app like Bria, but they didn't want to spend the extra $10 a year. A ring group will have to suffice for now.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I wish they would add "follow me" = true/false on call center too. On Call Center there is no way to use Follow Me that I can find.

This would be very difficult and likely more of a hack to get follow me working with the current call center. In order for us to make it work would likely have to write a new call center to make it possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: marco114
Status
Not open for further replies.