Upgrade Issues or Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Oakes

Oct 14, 2016
This thread is to keep hopefully a running record of issues/bugs that have appeared in recent upgrades. In essence, recent posts should be something you encountered on your last upgrade.

Ian Oakes

Oct 14, 2016
On recent master branch upgrade of an oldish 4.3 install, there were additional steps to take to address issues with call recording. Issue presents itself in that ext to ext calls, calls with parks and transfers, will not have recording accessible from CDR, but it is available in recordings dir.

Turns out that if upgrading inside the 4.3 branch, you should follow the extra steps in the 4.2 to 4.4 section of the docs. Note: that section is not with the upgrade instructions and is in at the bottom of the additional information section, so do keep an eye out.

May 16, 2017
Hi - Since upgrading to 4.4 from 4.2 the call recordings are not working properly on the Ext - By this i mean the symbol is missing from CDR. It is logged in Call recordings (But does not show uuid) and when i try to play theres nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards

Andy

May 16, 2017
Heres a screenshot of what they look like in the call recirdings section

Attachments

• 2018-04-30 14_46_56-JD Networks Hosted Voice.png
    2018-04-30 14_46_56-JD Networks Hosted Voice.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 38

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Oh, hi Andrew! Nice to see you here as well.
Actually, solution is following
1. Create a new domain
2. Copy user_record extension from new domain to all existing domains.
3. Delete domain (if not needed)

Edson

Aug 1, 2017
Dear,

Since upgrading to 4.4 from 4.2 the cdrs are not being logged anymore. Sadly i did not followed all the procedure to upgrade version 4.2 to 4.4. I did only this step Advanced -> Upgrade and update the Source Code. Please, What should i do now to solve this issue? Regards!

This is the update output: https://pastebin.com/89rTpnxi

Last edited:

Yss

Jun 5, 2018
New installation 4.4, the Active Calls page is not updating when login in as admin or user, its works with super-admin

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Do you mean it needs manually refreshing? Is so it is probably intentional and a good thing. Active calls auto refresh on a busy server can cause considerable CPU load. I certainly lobbied the developer to implement this, same should be with registrations.

Yss

Jun 5, 2018
Do you mean it needs manually refreshing? Is so it is probably intentional and a good thing. Active calls auto refresh on a busy server can cause considerable CPU load. I certainly lobbied the developer to implement this, same should be with registrations.

refresh dosen't help, its working only as super admin,
Its a new fast server only 5 ext , New setup

Thanks

Edson

Aug 1, 2017
Edson: you said yourself that you did not follow all of the instructions. Try following all of the instructions....
And do read this: https://fusionpbx-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced/version_upgrade.html
Yep, thanks a lot. It worked now, i followed all the instructions to update 4.2 to 4.4 again. Now CDR is been populated and i can see the call recordings as well. I had to change only one thing: There is no www.data user nor www-data group on my fusionpbx installation under CentOS7. I had to change /var/www/fusionpbx permissions to user freeswitch and daemon group, not www-data.

MTR

Oct 25, 2017
i did follow the steps in the upgrade page however my recordings are still not working any ideas?

also i lost all the custom VM greetings i can see the files on the server but fusion is not picking it up i assume that the greeting directory is changed any ideas?

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Check upgrade script, there might be bug with not updated database field name. In v_xml_cdr there no column uuid, now is xml_cdr_uuid

Status
Not open for further replies.