SOLVED Agent status & BLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallberg

Feb 26, 2019
Is this currently Master-branch only?
Running 4.4 branch.
Anyone got it working on 4.4?

I've replaced what seems to be the affected files without success.

hallberg

Feb 26, 2019
Is this currently Master-branch only?
Running 4.4 branch.
Anyone got it working on 4.4?

I've replaced what seems to be the affected files without success.

Nevermind this, I figured it out.

Only thing that not seems to be working with this awesome feature is the subscribe-function from the phones to the agent+[agent name]
I've noticed that if I restart the phone there's no status on the key until the status is actually changed once, either by pressing the key or changing on the server.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get subscribe working?

hallberg

Feb 26, 2019
Nevermind this, I figured it out.

Only thing that not seems to be working with this awesome feature is the subscribe-function from the phones to the agent+[agent name]
I've noticed that if I restart the phone there's no status on the key until the status is actually changed once, either by pressing the key or changing on the server.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get subscribe working?

Solved it by adding the following to /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/lua.conf.xml

Code:
    <!-- FusionPBX: Support BLF for Agent Status -->
    <param name="startup-script" value="blf_subscribe.lua agent"/>

Samael28

Apr 5, 2017
Small add to @KonradSC awesome patch.
For some reason 'Log Out' via BLF is not working fast and not lit down lamp instantly on Freeswitch 1.8.7.
Small trick worked for me - generate event with same UUID as call UUID
Something like this

Code:
if string.find(agent_name, 'agent+', nil, true) ~= 1 then
    presence_in.turn_lamp( blf_status,
        'agent+'..agent_name.."@"..domain_name,
        uuid
    );
end

Reactions: KonradSC

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Is there any way I can have the BLF change color by logging in/out from the handset, it works fine from the web GUI but not by dialling *22 or by using the BLF speed dial button.

Last edited:

Vishal Pai

May 2, 2017
Pull Request added. https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx/pull/3949

Once committed you can use the BLF as a speed dial for login/logout. The BLF will turn red if the agent is logged in and green if they are logged out. (Yealink) When you update the agent status using call_center_agent_status.php, the BLF will update.

One thing noticed is that you seem to need to make the agent name different than the extension. I didn't dig into why that is the case. So in my testing I set the agent name = "suzzy" and the blf = "agent+suzzy".

Hi
I am using the fusionpbx version 4.4.11. I have enabled all things mentioned in this forum but enable to make it work. I am having Yealink 27G. Can i get some proper steps to achieve it.

Also can i apply to older version 4.2.4 ?

Vishal Pai

May 2, 2017
Hi
I am using the fusionpbx version 4.4.11. I have enabled all things mentioned in this forum but enable to make it work. I am having Yealink 27G. Can i get some proper steps to achieve it.

Also can i apply to older version 4.2.4 ?

I rechecked all the configuration again was missing some setting added those and it worked like charm....

@KonradSC Thank you for your valuable post.

Reactions: KonradSC
Status
Not open for further replies.